GOM Player is one of the world’s best free desktop video players. Originally famous for its high video and audio quality, and support of multiple video formats (flv, mp4, mov, mpg, ts, avi, divx, asx, wmv, m4v, dat, ifo, vob, 3gp/3gp2, rm/rmvb, mkv, ogm) etc. However, there is a lot more to GOM Player than codec support.
If you are interested in VR and 360 degree videos, GOM Player is just for you! GOM Player supports a variety of VR and 360° video formats, and provides each user with friendly and simple UI/UX experiences.
It can read your local 360° video files and play/stream 360° YouTube videos. For more advanced users, GomPlayer allows custom configuration, enhancing the video view experience. There are now thousands of amazing 360° VR videos out there you can watch.
If you are looking for subtitles, GOM Player just made that amazingly simple. GOM Player users are able to access the largest subtitle database in the World. And all you have to do it just play the video. Once you play your video, GOM Player will automatically search its database and show you the matching subtitle results. After you choose the subtitle you want to run, just click apply and the subtitle will be automatically downloaded and applied. That’s it: Play the video, select the subtitle, press “apply,” and Enjoy! No more digging around the web and wondering if you have the right subtitle.
Another special feature of GOM Player is GOM Remote! GOM users are able to link their smartphones with their GOM Player. That means no more getting off the couch! You can do everything with your smartphone: Play/stop the videos, select videos, raise and lower the volume, dim your screen, and much more. GOM Remote and GOM Player work hand in hand to make your viewing experience comfortable.
GOM Player is not your ordinary video player. It stands above the rest to provide its users a unique enjoyable viewing environment. The development team at GOM Player regularly provides updates with the latest technology to enhance user experience. Try it today and see why tens of millions of people around the world regularly use GOM Player!
- Support Chapter Marker
- Add click function in subtitles area
- Add an option which forces to change text encoding of subtitle contents
- Improve handling Japanese subtitles
- Improve handling some audio noise
- Improve an error that screen appears broken during some video navigation
- Improve handling RTL subtitles
- Correct an error that Animation GIF cannot be played with speed adjustment
- Correct an error that Some SWF are ended when they are played
- Correct an error that rt subtitle text encoding is not applied
- Correct an error that some subtitle font style is not applied